Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Logging In to the Conference
To login to the conference, you will simply need the email address that is registered. When you are ready to login, you can click the Login navigation item.
To login to the system, you will need to enter the email address that is registered for the event. Once you click Sign In, you will receive an email with a unique link that you can use to login to the conference.
If you are having an issue logging in, please reach out to the conference staff.
Session List View
You may be prompted to log in to access the schedule. This will ensure that you have access to the proper sessions, as well as giving you the ability to create a personal schedule.
In the schedule, you will see each of the following items:
- Tabs for each day of the conference.
- Headings for each time slot on each page.
- The title of each session. Additionally, you can select this star to add this item to your personal schedule.
- Action buttons. All sessions will have a View Details button. Some may also have a button to join the chat for that session. When this session is live, you will need to select View Details to join the session.
Session Detail View
When you click in the details view for a session, you will see the following:
- Time and date of the session.
- Title and description for the session.
- List of Speakers, Authors, or Both. This is a slider, so you can use the arrows to navigate through all speakers/authors.
- This button will let you know when the session starts. If the session is live, you will see a Join Session button. If the time for the session to start has passed, please refresh the page to join the session. Once you click on Join Session, a pop up will appear prompting you to open Zoom.
- You can navigate back to the list view with this button.
- If this session has a moderator, they will be listed here.
- Any handouts attached to the session can be viewed here. Click the button to open the file viewer.
- If there is a pre-recorded video attached to the session, you can use this button to launch the video player. Additionally, the recording of the session will appear here as well.
Download and Test Zoom Before the Meeting
1. Download Zoom at Zoom.us/download
2. Visit Zoom.us/test
3. Test your access to Zoom prior to the meeting.
Joining a Session
1. Once you click on Join Session you will see the screen above.
2. Click on 'Open zoom.us' in the pop up box.
Turning on Your Microphone
1. Click on Join Audio
2. Click on Join with Computer Audio if you want to use your computer's built in microphone. You can also use your phone audio by going to the Phone Call tab.
Participating in the Chat
1. Click on the Chat icon
2. You can interact with other attendees and sometimes ask questions to the speakers through the chat box.